Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Espionage 101 and more....

Before the month of July slips into history, I think it's time to add some more thoughts to my developing story. The book is finished. Three of the illustrations that will be featured in the book are complete and another three have been started. The fund-raising for publication is all laid out with the only hang-up being the short trailer that is supposed to explain what we are doing, why we doing it and how it will all come together. I am very blessed to have three sons who, each in their own way, are perfectionists. My beef is with my youngest son. Fortunately for me, he is involved in the movie industry. So having a short trailer made for the fundraising should be a piece of cake...WRONG. My son thinks everything he works on has to be Academy Award worthy. WRONG AGAIN. This is a simple video of someone explaining all that I mentioned above. Some do it very seriously, some do it with humor and some, well let's just say they do something. Once the trailer is done we can post our request on www.kickstarter.com and cross our fingers that we will reach our goal. Here is where I rely on all the friends who have signed me up on their facebook, all my family members and friends not on facebook to come to my aid and pledge any amount to help me publish this book. Yes, the book is important to me, but I want it to be important for many reasons. I want people to understand what is out there and who is out there doing it without ever receiving any credit or a pat on the back. We do it because we believe in the cause. Our freedom and that of every citizen of this great nation.
Please look at this blog, read it and make my wish come true to make this knowledge available to all. I will update with further information as it comes available.
Folks, I need some feedback, so please leave a comment. Tell me what you think. My mind is open, believe me I can criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment