Saturday, July 7, 2012

Welcome to my blog

July 7, 2012 Welcome to my blog. This is my first attempt at creating such an up-to-date communication media. Today is also the end of my physical writing of my new book and the beginning of the printing and marketing precess. Hence the name "Greywolf Force of Fate". The name of the book is "Force of Fate"  "Letters to Oma". Several things still have to happen. First I have to aquire funds and here I'm using the services of Kickstarter.com. This side posts my trailer and the amounts of money required to publish, then people like you can invest in my project. The amount vary from $1.00 to $1,000.00. Each level offers something in return. Once we have worked out all the details, I will post everything here as well. I'm also working with Createspace.com to self-publish the book as well as making it available through ebook channels. So thanks for looking and leave me any comments you wish. Remember I'm new at this but I promise I learn fast.
Thank you from Greywolf

No comments:

Post a Comment